Then on Sunday I decided to take the plunge and finally buy myself a new mobile phone. Everyone knows I need one cos my old one is barely usable these days. So I'd found a good deal online from Carphone Warehouse, went to their store in Durham and about ten minutes later came out with a brand spanking new Nokia 1600 for the unbelievable price of £40! That's including ten pounds worth of credit as well. It's quite a fabby phone too, no bells and whistles but it's got a colour screen and polyphonic ringtones, and it works, which is more than a bonus in my eyes.
Tomorrow is Uncle Malcolm's funeral. I have very mixed feelings about it, obviously I'm very sad and grieving for him but at the same time I'm feeling very wary about meeting up with his sister again considering the back-stabbing, money-grabbing bitch that she's turned out to be. We had our worries that this was the case but it's ended up being far worse than I expected so I'll be going with mum and everyone to the solicitor's on Thursday to make sure that at least Aunty Janet's wishes will be carried out. I don't know if I'll be able to make sure that Uncle Malcolm's will is carried out to the letter but I'll try my hardest.



No comments:
Post a Comment