Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hello folks, welcome to my newly formed bloggage. I know I always said I wouldn't succumb to popular pressure and get one of these things but two things happened to sort of spur me on:


  1. Everyone seems to have one these days and I'm actually starting to feel a little bit left out.
  2. I'm due to go in to hospital soon and thought it might be cathartic (ie. stop me going insane) to document my stay there.

Having said that, I won't have any internet access while I'm there, unless they let me come home for my Sunday dinner like they did last time I was in, so the hospital blogness will probably come in one big post when I'm let out. Either way, I'm doing in so ner. I figure this thing will also help a bit when I'm nearing the end of my dissertation and start to pull my fingernails out with worry :)

That's it for now cos it's gone 2am and I need to go weewee. Chris looks like he's already asleep so I'd better hurry up and turn the pooter off or he'll get nouty.

*hugs*

2 comments:

Jimm said...

"Hello folks, welcome to my newly formed bloggage".

Sounds like you need to get some fiber.

~Jimm

Lady Vampy said...

Now you come to mention it, it does sound a bit like a bowel complaint LOL If it is I think my brother sufferes from it cos he blocks the toilet at least once a week.