I have question about toilet paper; do companies really think that they are saving money by putting that crappy thin stuff in their loos? Would it really break the bank to go for a nice 2-ply tissue? I'm sure it would boost staff morale if when they had to nip off for a "comfort break" *vomits* they knew that they wouldn't have to use reams and reams of the stuff just to wipe their backsides. Customer satisfaction would improve too if the loo paper matched the quality of the goods on offer.
I'll bet there's soft cushioned paper in the boss' corporate toilet!
Perhaps I've been thinking about this too much LOL I guess that's what happens when you're stuck at work with bugger all to do other than Kriss Kross and Arrowords. I have done some work, mind. I have emptied the self-return bins three times... not that there was much in them to empty.
Oh well, I'll be finished in half an hour. Thank god cos I'm starving *wates away in short loan*
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment