I have just realised that sixteen years ago today I took my Brownie Guide Promise. I don't know why this date always sticks in my mind other than the fact that it was exactly six months after my seventh birthday and the number 13 is my lucky number due to alarming regularity with which it crops up in my life (I was 13th on the class register in Years 7-9).
Also, I have just ended a massive philosophical debate with my co-worker for the evening. It started off as a sort of argument as to whether cynicism and scepticism could be considered to be the same (I won that one, they aren't the same) and ended up with Ocham's Razor, at which point I annouced that I was going to the toilet and then for a cuppa. I can't understand why whenever I work with this particular person we end up having some sort of mental conversation and I wonder whether he's like this with everyone LOL He's just coming back from his break now so au revoir.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment