Tomorrow will be my last shift at work for the year. I can't say I'm looking forward to it either. For starters it's been bloody freezing here these past couple of days and the roads are rather dodgy so I won't be enjoying the drive to and from Durham and negotiating the car park with its 1 in 4 gradient. Then there's the fact that the whole building is closing for Xmas at 1pm apart from the library and the security guy so there'll be three of us in library and most likely the powers that be will have forgotten about this and will turn the heating off (again). Dicing with death, freezing and being bored to tears, oooh luvverly.
At least this morning I got to see a happy Chrimble baby :D I went to Vickie's new house to drop off their pressies and she let me have cuddles with Evie then she opened her pressie so we could see what Evie made of it. She seems pretty intrigued, talks to it a lot and gets narked when she can't grab the bit that she wants or make it jingle. The seal of approval was given though when she managed to get a teething ring straight in her mouth so I am a happy godmother :)
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment