Another Thursday evening, another Main Library shift. This time I've actually had some work to do; it took me and hour and a half to get all the returned books checked and shelved onto the right trolleys. Here's a question; does the plural of 'trolley' take '-ies' or just '-s'? Despite my linguistic background, I can't remember for the life of me. I also appear to have lost the ability to type *doh*
I got a call from my Aunty Barbara yesterday to tell me that my cousin should be giving birth to her first child sometime today. She said she'd ring and let me know whether Vickie's been deemed ready to be induced and if little Evie's made an appearance yet. Vickie's currently two weeks past her due date so she's getting a bit edgy and wants to get everything over with. Good luck to her, rather her than me LOL I'm not saying that I don't want to have children but I am so not ready to have them yet.
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment