Today I have been mostly eating Pralines and Cream ice cream... well this evening I have at least.
Mum and dad have been away in Cyprus for a week now and apparently it has been unbearably hot. Completely different to here then cos it's pissed it down almost every day so far. Hopefully it'll brighten a bit for the rest of the week so that me and Chris can get out and about. We did manage to get out to Crook Hall and gardens on Saturday but it rained there too so we had to have a cream tea inside :D
Other than that I've been interviewing some people for my dissertation but unfortunately one of the people I need has been very elusive so I may have problems finishing the third level for analysis unless she checks her email as soon as she gets back from holiday. Thankfully, the people I've interviewed so far have given me some other useful names so I should at least me able to ask them some questions via email. That'll bulk up the methodology as well I imagine. I still have to write the damn thing so I'm gonna have to lock myself away for a week or so to get it all down and then send as much as I can off to my supervisor for her to look over.
Until next time, nanu nanu!
Monday, August 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment