So very tired *yawns* I was woken up early this morning by the combined sound of my dad yelling at my brother to get his arse in gear and get off to college and my mum trying to jump-start my brother's car because he left his side lights on and it drained the battery (for the second time).
Chris is also a bit under the weather, which always makes me feel down too so I'll probably end up having a sleep this afternoon. I might be able to persuade Chris to join me for a nice bit of nuggling :D
I uploaded the few pics my mum took of Evie yesterday to my pooter so if anyone wants to see the little babba, leave a comment and I'll see if her mum will let me post one on here.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment