Today, for the first time in so long I can't remember, I shaved my legs with a proper razor. Most people would think "eww yer hairy cow" but there is a reason for this. Up until now my psoriasis has been so bad on my legs that shaving with a normal razor was impossible and if I tried to have a go I lost so much blood that the water would run red. Even shaving with an electric shaver proved difficult as it irritated the skin on my legs. Now, however, I am as smooth as a baby's arse despite a little blood loss from the few remaining patches of psoriasis. This is a rare occasion hence it's blog-worthy-ness :)
In other news, the Lost board game that I ordered back in July for Chris' birthday finally arrived this morning. I guess that emailing Amazon.co.uk and asking if I was ever going to receive it did some good. I also got a £3 voucher for the inconvenience, which cut a nice little chunk off the cost of the new Sims 2 mini add-on, especially as that order didn't qualify for the free postage that I usually opt for.
Friday, September 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment