Thursday, September 28, 2006

So very tired tonight *yawns* I'm not sure why cos I had a great sleep last night and I'd not really done much today other than finishing off the washing. I did have to go to the Job Centre to ask about some letters the DWP sent this morning but everything's OK and we've finally had our claim processed so they're gonna be giving Chris some money now and we get backpay from the end of May when all this arsing about started. That's a weight off everyone's minds.

Other than the usual stuff, I've been doing a lot of sewing as I've bought a crosspatch kit of a little grey bear with a pink blanket that I'm making as a christening present for Evie. It'll have her name stitched on it above her date of birth and birth weight. I saw some really cute baby Hallowe'en costumes in ASDA this afternoon and would have loved to recommend them to Vickie but Evie's still too small for first size clothes at the moment so they wouldn't fit. However, I am going to visit mum and baby after my interview on Friday to see how they're both doing. Apparently the health visitor's coming at around the same time so I may see more than I bargained for LOL

No comments: