The dissertation has been finished and handed in. All my books for it have been returned so my account is clear. A strange sense of liberation is seeping out through the veil of tiredness. I am no longer a student and by Christmas I will have some more letters after my name; Lady Vampy BA(Hons) MSc! Who's a clever little bugger? LOL
This coming week's going to be busy with hospital visits and a new shift at work. Also I;ve got a job interview on Thursday for a library assistant position in a local public library. I'm hoping and praying that I'll get it cos I so want a permanent full-time job and this one's 37 hours per week rather than the 17 I'll be doing from the start of October if I'm still working for Durham Uni. The hourly pay rate will be less but the hours more than make up for that and in time the pay will increase anyway. Also if I do get this job, I'll actually be able to afford Christmas and my next car insurance payment.
Talking of Christmas, I've done something that I usually never do before October week; I've bought someone a Christmas present already. I saw it a while ago but Amazon.co.uk were doing a deal on the new Terry Pratchett book and Chris wanted something too so I figured I may as well add it to my order so that I could click for the free postage. I've also got two auctions on watch on eBay so hopefully by the end of tomorrow, my dad's pressies will be bought and paid for. I'm thinking of getting my brother a lump of coal...
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment