Friday, September 29, 2006

The interview this morning seemed to go very well; there were lots of interesting looks and writing down, they asked questions in relation to what I was saying rather than telling me I'd missed bits out and hopefully I'll find out on Monday before work. Chris' interview this afternoon seemed to go well for him too although he was only in there for fifteen minutes compared to my almost hour.

After the interview I went to see Vickie and baby Evie. Evie was asleep when I got there but she had to be woken up to be weighed by the health visitor so after that I got to have a cuddle and tried to keep her occupied and stop grizzling while she waited for her mum to finish with the health visitor. Then she had a feed and went off to sleep again until I was just about to leave and she woke up to say goodbye and give a few gorgeous little smiles. I lovely to see her again and to have a good long natter with Vickie because we've not really seen very much of each other this year. We talked about everything from babies and wedding to houses and benefits, an adult conversation at last! LOL

No comments: