Thursday, September 21, 2006

Went for my interview this afternoon and it was OK I guess. There was a panel of three, all of whom seemed very nice and friendly people. They laughed at me saying I couldn't bring my degree certificate because dad's put it up on the wall and seemed to respond well to everything I said. They wrote loads down and had few questions for me other than the usual set they have for all positions in the county of that scale. Altogether it was good but I'm not going to get my hopes up too much because I don't want to be let down. They said if I was successful then I'd get a phone call between about 4-5pm so if there's no call, I didn't get it *crosses fingers*

On a slightly brighter note, my bits and pieces from CILIP arrived today including my membership card, which I have proudly shown dad and Chris cos it has my post-nominals on it LOL

No comments: