Tuesday, October 03, 2006

As I said on the phone to my mum and nana this afternoon, I've got some good news and some not so good news.

The not so good news is that I didn't get the job interviewed for last Friday. Apparently I came out second choice of the eight interviewees and my interview was excellent but I didn't have as much experience as the person that got the job. However, I was tipped off that there would be a few Group Managers retiring soon and that they'd really like me to try for those posts so I've to keep my eyes peeled for them.

The good news is that Chris did get the job he interviewed for on Friday and he'll be starting on Wednesday! Everyone's thrilled to pieces for him and we're so happy that he's no longer unemployed. Tomorrow we're gonna go and sign off at the job centre at last so thank god they gave us out money last week. After that I'm taking Chris shopping for some appropriate workwear.

No comments: