Wednesday, October 04, 2006

How daft the world is that I have had to apply for a credit card so that in the future I will have enough of a credit rating to be able to get a mortgage *rolls eyes* I don't want a credit card, I've never wanted one and I certainly don't need one for the money... I don't spend money that I don't have and I never will. I've only been in the red once and that was because the bank cocked up and put my student loan into the wrong account (never worked out how they managed that).

So now I'm awaiting an ASDA card coming, if they'll give me one. Why ASDA? Well I'll get 2p off each litre of petrol I buy with it, every November I'll get vouchers and I should also get special offers throughout the year, which is great cos I only buy petrol for ASDA and I get most of my shopping there too. Another good thing about this card is that I can set up a direct debit to pay it off every month before the interest kicks in so I never have to pay more than I've spent and won't incur any fees cos as I said before, I don't spend what I don't have. Also, I only intend to use it for buying my petrol so there'll never be that much on it and I'll be able to keep better track of how much I'm spending on petrol.

me/ responsible spender ;)

No comments: