Got another letter from HM Customs & revenue today *rolls eyes* They sent me out an emergency tax code for some mad reason, which would have meant me paying 22% of my income per month. Considering I get bugger all as it is, that did not make me a very happy bunny. So I rang them up, explained, told them about my two P45s and now my three different tax codes. Thankfully the lady was lovely and reinstated my proper tax code then made sure that they know I'm not committing any kind of benefit fraud too.
Went shopping with mum today, which was lovely even though he tummy was upset so she had to keep running off to the loo and had to sit down the whole time I was in LTS cos she felt all whammy. I managed to find two nice Christmas cards although sadly I didn't see any nice paper. I also picked up a few Xmas pressies and mum got me some bits and bobs for me to forget about until December :D
Tomorrow I have to ring the County Archivist because she left a message for me with the Assistant Keeper at Palace Green telling me to do so. We think it's because she wants to make sure that I've applied for the part-time job they've got going at the Record Office but I won't know for definite until I ring and I forgot to do it today. Anyway, if it is that job then I've already applied for it so everything should be OK.
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment