Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I was nearly late for work again tonight due to a combination of hellish traffic in Durham City and getting a puncture on the way to pick Chris up from work. I heard an odd thumping noise coming from the front end of my car but couldn't work out what it was. I asked Chris to get in and rev the engine so I could have a look and he managed to stall the car. That dislodged the spiky nail thing that was ripping into my tyre and we could hear the air coming out so I went into Chris' work and rang the RAC. They were great and only took about ten minutes to get there then a further ten to fix everything up (take the crap wheel off and blow my spare up and put it on) and we were off again.

No comments: