I just had a lovely phone call with the County Archivist :) She does want me to apply for the casual job at the Record Office and was obviously pleased that I had already spotted it and put in an application form. Hopefully, I'll be shortlisted out of the 100s that have applied for it thinking that it was a full-time job (another Job Centre cock-up) and I'll be back slaving away with the cataloguing. I hope to god someone finished the slides from planning because if I see another picture of the steps in front of Beamish Museum being built I'll scream LOL
My ASDA credit card has jus arrived today too and I've got the ridiculous amount of £3000 credit with them! I can't believe that, it's got to be a typo cos I was only expecting £300. Perhaps I have quite a good credit rating just from spending with Next's mail-order service and the few things I got from Studio last Xmas (don't buy from them, their goods are shoddy and their service is worse). I think I shall take myself up town now to change my PIN to something memorable and then get something to eat to try out the new card. I shall, however, only be using it to get petrol from now on. You can't grumble with 2p off every litre of petrol I buy with this card :)
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment