Saturday, July 01, 2006

Pinch, punch, first of the month *yawn* Another month closer to dissertation deadline, really need to get my interviews sorted out but the impending hospital visit is complicating matters so I prefer to just avoid thinking about both things. Also my head is too full of hurty hayfever snot for there to be coherent thoughts in it too.

At least the weather's nice :) Sunshine does make me happy (Chris swears I'm part kitten) so I took the opportunity to read some of my book out in the back garden this afternoon. Gave my pasty white legs a sunning too LOL

Slept through most of the sport this afternoon, which makes little difference anyway cos Chris was watching the footie so I couldn't watch Andy Murray beat Andy Roddick in straight sets!!! There'd better be some highlights tomorrow and not when the bleedin grand prix is on cos Chris is already making me watch the sodding qualifying from midnight tonight.

The moral of this story is: thank god for laptops LOL

No comments: