Today has not been as leisurely as yesterday as I have spent most of it doing the ironing. However, I did get to sit in the garden for a short while and somehow managed to catch the sun again even though I was in the shade all the time and couldn't have been sat out for more than an hour. Mum says I'm "turning a lovely colour and going about it the right way, little by little". This wasn't exactly my intention. All I wanted to do was cool off with a crossword in the back garden and enjoy the weather. If I was brown, I wouldn't worry but I seem to be going an odd shade of pink. Chris says it shows up my psoriasis nicely LOL
On a brighter note, I think I must have cold rather than hayfever because it seems to be slackening off and I actually managed to sleep last night. The sore throat has gone too so I'm hoping I'll be able to breathe without sniffing before I go into hospital (whenever the hell that's gonna be).
Last night I also discovered that mum has bought a box of Fox's biscuit selection, my favourite. They were hidden under some Cadbury's chocolate biscuits (which are stuck together with the heat) but I dug down and spied both a bourbon cream AND a chocolate cream sandwich, the best biccies in the box! So now I am away to raid the biscuit barrel once more and probably have a cuppa too :)
Monday, July 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment