Sunday, July 02, 2006

Tonight's post is dedicated to Robert because he makes me laugh and he asked LOL

It's been about 29 degrees celcius here today so I spent most of the afternoon sitting out in the back garden in the shade reading my book, which I have nearly finished, and doing crossword puzzles. Somehow, probably due to the after affects of Neoral, I have caught the sun on my shoulders and chest. Chris keeps saying I should put some after sun on but it's not hurting or hot so I don't see the point. It's a shame that the days of me going brown straight away are gone, hopefully I won't go back to being as pale as I was before and will retain a bit of a tan. Strangely, my legs are still as deathly white as they were this morning even though they're the only bit of me that spent time in full sun. Proof that as I get older I am turning into a taller version of my mum :D

I'm now going to play on Neopets whilst listening to Chris Cornell *waves to Robert*

No comments: