Went shopping with mum yesterday. She got loads of nice clothes for her holidays and I got some nice things too. I got a black top and a lovely floaty green skirt from M&S and then from LTS I got a great pair of cotton trousers and a posh grey top. All my birthday money's gone now though LOL
Chris and me went to the Job Centre today to sort out our joint claim and it appears that the two phone conversations we had with the benefits people didn't tally with what they were meant to have done regarding our claim. We ended up being at the Job Centre for an hour while they sorted out the mess but now everything should be OK and the claim's going through.
Tomorrow, Chris and me are going down to his mum's for a little holiday so I probably won't be updating for a while. Later on tonight I've got to get the last of the ironing done so we can pack in time for an early start tomorrow morning. Hopefully, we'll be able to get away in time to miss most of the morning rush.
Monday, July 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment